Your marketing efforts shouldn’t stop because of COVID-19.
But new challenges and problems have emerged.
- No more marketing events centred around people being in specific areas.
- Low turnouts for events in crowded places
- Consumers choosing to stay indoors
- Loss of revenue in retail stores and shopping centres.
The effects are clear: COVID-19 has disrupted businesses and long-term marketing plans.
But there is a solution.
Amidst the current climate, more people are flocking to the internet to consume content, read articles, and interact on social media.
With this mass migration of audience attention, there are new opportunities to market your product or service.
It starts with using media technology
It’s time to adapt. The technology and tools are available. It just takes a battle plan. Instead of traditional events and marketing collateral, innovative technology can be used to engage your audience during this period.
- Convert planned seminars and conferences into online webinars.
- Adapt concerts and live talks into live online video, e.g. Facebook Live, Instagram Live.
- Transform Open houses into virtual tours, e.g. 360° video or campus tour video
- Move advertising spend from out-of-home (OOH) media to digital media such as TV/web series, mascot design, comics, images, GIFs, Facebook stickers, Augmented reality, etc.
- And ..
It’s time to pivot and adapt for the future
The COVID-19 situation has a lesson for us all. Business cannot stay still.
By incorporating media technology into your company’s daily operations, you can STILL engage your target audience and compel them to act – and in a way that may be more effective.
- Improving your current infrastructure, e.g. website to handle the increase in traffic once the situation blows over.
- Modifying your website to allow your customers to purchase directly off your site (e.g. online shopping, e-commerce capabilities)
- Focusing on training your employees. There are multiple grants available in these times that you can apply for (e.g. online training videos, emails, guides, safety infographics etc.)
- Planning for future marketing when the situation improves (e.g. marketing plans, media buys planning, social media planning etc.)
Here at Big 3 Media, we have a suite of services to market your business during these challenging times:
- Livestreaming services
- Video production
- Website design and development
- Media Buy
- Graphic Design & Mascot design
- Content Marketing Strategy
If you are looking for content marketing options for your business, drop us an email or message and find out how Big 3 Media can help you.