Ever wondered how the magic on screen is created? Be it our productions, operations or business teams, there is no limit to what we can achieve together. Check out our job opportunities below, and send us an email to email@example.com if you’re interested.
BUSINESS DIRECTOR (DESIGN)
- Work hand in hand with the Design Director to strategize the growth of the Art and Design Department
- Manage inbound sales enquiries
- Prepare proposals and presentations to pitch to potential customers
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, price and specifications with clients
- Forge and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Develop and implement an annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives Maintain an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline Identify opportunities and develop strategies to drive incremental revenue growth within existing client accounts
- Develop and leverage the company’s branding and professional profile
- Ensure thorough prospect identification and market penetration for target accounts
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business and mass communication or media-related field
- At least 3-4 years of relevant sales experience Experience in the media industry, specifically within Art, Design, Animation or Motion Graphics is highly preferred
- Understand up and coming trends in technology innovations i.e. AR, VR etc.
- Experience in managing pre-sales & deployment processes, including client presentations & product demonstrations
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, listening and selling skills
SENIOR MOTION GRAPHICS ARTIST
- Working closely with directors, producers, illustrators and other motion artists in all phases of animation, from concept development, design, asset creation to animation.
- Creating key visuals, style frames and graphics asset for motion graphics videos
- Crafting highly engaging animations in 2D, 3D form as well as mixed media
Key Skills and Requirement:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Animation/Design or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop and others
- Cinema 4D or Blender experience is desirable
- Familiar with 2D vector character animation and VFX
- Detail-oriented, keen eye for colour, composition and typography
- Good communication and time management skill
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
We offer internship opportunities all year round to students who are pursuing full time studies with accredited education institutions such as polytechnics and universities through career services offices. The duration for the Internship Programme with Big 3 is typically between 3 and 6 months, depending upon the needs of the business and internship requirement.
You will be presented with challenging assignments and opportunities that will stretch your capabilities and expand your learning horizon beyond the classroom. This is an excellent way to gain a first-hand understanding of the media industry and a head start to a potentially exciting career with us at Big 3!