Big 3 Media is a film and video production company that specializes in creative storytelling. Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative process, constantly pushing ourselves so that we will see the bigger picture. If you've ever wondered how the magic on screen is created, there is no limit to what we can achieve together!
Ctrld (pronounced as Control-D) is Big 3 Media’s in-house creative studio. We specialize in art, animation, design and game development. This role will be mainly working under the Ctrld team.
• Assisting the Design Director, Graphic Designer and Content Lead with planning and designing attractive original content for online platforms.
• Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience.
• Developing and sharing various social media content like graphics, videos, and other forms of content.
• Ensuring the online content adheres to clients’ brand guidelines and company standards.
• Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
• Strong design foundation (solid understanding of composition and typography) and understanding of social media principles and best practices.
• Proven work experience as a Social Media Designer that includes samples of an array of social media designs for various industries.
• Proficient in software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and Canva (able to use Adobe After Effects will be a plus).
• Ability to research, conceptualise and work independently.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced working environment.
• Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Organised and reliable, with an excellent eye for detail.
• A recognized qualification in Art, Media, Communications or equivalent would be advantageous, though not always compulsory.